- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Personal Information You Give Us
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through the Ultask.
If you are using the Ultask to request professional services, or contact JAASFOCUS Limited or its third-party service providers, you may give us:
- Contact information, such as your name, Google location, telephone number, and email address
- Information about your home, the types of appliances, where your home is located and your instructions for servicing your home
- Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date & security Mobile Money number.
- Ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage through the Ultask App
If you participate on the Ultask App as a service professional, or contact JAASFOCUS Limited or its third-party service providers, you may give us:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, residence, and phone number
- Log-in information, including your Ultask App username and password
- Application information, if requesting consideration to participate as a service professional through the Ultask App, such as your experience, skills, eligibility to work, and availability
- If you apply on the Ultask App for employment with JAASFOCUS Limited, you may give us:
- Contact information, including your name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address
More about payment card information:
Although users can submit credit card or other payment card information to pay for a service through the Ultask App, JAASFOCUS Limited does not receive this information itself. Payment card information is transmitted directly to a third-party payment card processor through an Internet connection secured by industry-standard encryption technology. The processsor then communicates to JAASFOCUS Limited whether your payment has cleared, but does not provide payment card information to JAASFOCUS Limited.
You may, at your choice, complete surveys on the Ultask App about, for example, your level of satisfaction with the Ultask App, your engagement with the Ultask App, and your awareness of Ultask App features. In some cases, we may link the information you provide in the survey with Personal Information in your JAASFOCUS Limited account, such as your name or email address. When linked to Personal Information, your survey information becomes Personal Information too.
b) Information We Collect Through Technology
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the Ultask App, or contact JAASFOCUS Limited or its third-party service providers, JAASFOCUS Limited and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about you or how you interact with the Ultask App. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
When you visit the Ultask App, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. However, we may link the last IP address you used to access the Ultask App to Personal Information you provide us.
We may also collect a unique identifier for your computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the Ultask App ("Device Identifier"). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access the Ultask App. We may link the Device Identifier to other information about your visit, such as what pages you viewed, and to Personal Information you provide us, such as your name.
c) Information Collected by Mobile Applications
When you use the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device ("Mobile Device Information"), including, but not limited to:
- The type of your phone/brand.
- Your mobile operating system.
- Your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: The IP address of your mobile device, The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App.
We may link your Mobile Device Information and App Usage Information to Personal Information you have provided us, in which case we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
If you are a service professional using JAASFOCUS Limited's mobile application for service professionals (the "Pro Portal"), we may collect your geographic location by using Global Positioning System (GPS) information sent to us from the Pro Portal. For more information on when this information is collected, how we use it, and with whom it is shared, services professionals should refer to the Service Professional Agreement available on the service professional portal.
We only collect location information about service professionals who have been accepted to participate on the Ultask App and not about service subscribers or about service professionals applying to participate in the Ultask App.
II. HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve our customers, consider applicants, market and promote our services, and improve your experience at the Ultask App. Some examples include:
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
- Rating and reviewing service professionals
- Providing public profiles of service professionals
- Addressing service complaints
- Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
- Managing payments for services
- Considering whether to engage service professionals on the Ultask App
- Evaluating job applications to work at JAASFOCUS Limited.
- Improving customer service
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails, on behalf of JAASFOCUS Limited.
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the Ultask App
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Conducting research and analysis
- Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions
- Marketing and advertising JAASFOCUS Limited products and services
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
- Contacting you with regard to your use of the Ultask App and, in our discretion, changes to the Ultask App and/or the Ultask App policies
- Compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of JAASFOCUS Limited, our users, or others, including to maintain network and information security, for fraud prevention, and to report suspected criminal acts
By using the Ultask App, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive communications from us, including via text message, calls, and push notifications to the cellular telephone number you provided to us. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages we send. By consenting to being contacted by JAASFOCUS Limited, you understand and agree that you may receive communications, including marketing communications generated by automatic telephone dialing systems and/or which will deliver prerecorded messages, sent by or on behalf of JAASFOCUS Limited, its affiliated companies and/or Users/Professionals, including but not limited to: operational communications concerning your account or use of the Ultask App or Services, updates concerning new and existing features on the Ultask App, communications concerning promotions run by us, and news concerning JAASFOCUS Limited and industry developments. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional messages as a condition of using the Ultask App or the Services. If a contact number you have provided to us is no longer your number, you agree to notify us promptly that you can no longer be reached at that number. You represent that you have received, and are authorized to convey to us, the consent of any authorized users on your account to be contacted by us as described in this Section. You agree that all consents provided in this Section will survive cancellation of your account. You may opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing texts or calls from JAASFOCUS Limited at any time.
III. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Service Professional Profiles, Service Instructions by Subscribers, and Ratings and Reviews by Subscribers
The Ultask App may display profiles of the service professionals who participate on the Ultask App. These profiles may include the service professional’s name, and ratings and reviews about the service professional provided by their customers. The service professional’s profile may be visible to all users of the Ultask App.
If you provide a rating or review about a service professional, we may post your first name, the initial of your last name, and the name of your neighborhood along with your rating or review on the service professional’s profile on the Ultask App. In addition, service professionals may use your ratings and reviews, as well as this personal information about you, in their own marketing materials.
If you provide information about your home to request a booking or a quote for a service, we may post your first name, the initial of your last name, the type of service requested, your location, the number of service providers requested, the date of your booking or quote request, your requested service date, and any description of the requested service or service instructions or notes that you provide on the Ultask App.
b) Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf
Third party companies and individuals provide or facilitate certain aspects of the services offered through the Ultask App on our behalf. We may provide these third-party service providers with access to your information, including your Personal Information, so that they can perform these services for us. We require these third-party service providers to provide safeguards for your Personal Information similar to the ones that we provide.
The following are some examples of how we share your information with third-party service providers.
- In some cases, these third-party service providers may in turn share your Personal Information, such as your name and email address, with other third parties for their marketing-related purposes.
- Payment Processing. We use a third-party service provider, to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit.
- User Reviews Aggregation. We use third-party service providers to aggregate user reviews and publish them on third party portal.
- Email Delivery. We use third-party service providers to deliver email to our users.
- Customer Support. We use third-party service providers to assist with providing customer support for questions you may have about your account and use of the Ultask App. We may disclose your Personal Information to such service providers to assist with responding to your questions.
- Legal Advice. We may disclose your Personal Information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. The Ultask App, and products and services offered through it, are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use the Ultask App.
V. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may contact [email protected] to update, correct, or delete your Personal Information. You may also update, correct, and delete some of your Personal Information through your account on the Ultask App.
In addition, you may cancel or modify the email communications you have chosen to receive from the Ultask App by following the instructions contained in emails from us.
VI. HAVE QUESTIONS?
No.1 Second Floor
Mile 7 Achimota, Accra
PO Box KN 4023, Kaneshi